Whether or not you choose Pool Concepts for your project, we don’t mind sharing some of our professional advice to gain efficiency and to help you save money and the environment. Here are a few quick pointers to know about pool systems.
- Choose the heater that is best suited for controlling the optimal water temperature.
- Cheaper is not always better; often money invested up-front will yield savings on your utility bills down the road.
- Research solar, gas, and electric heaters, and see which one is right for getting the best efficiency out of your pool.
- For full optimization of your pool system, use a programmable timer to activate the pump in many small increments throughout the day.
- Reduce filtration time to six hours a day, and increase in half-hour increments until water reaches desired clarity.
- Check with your local utility company to see what times are best for off-peak usage.
- Reduce energy consumption by using a smaller, more efficient pump.
- Because the new pump is more efficient this minimizes operation time which also reduces electricity needed.
- Choose a durable, easy to use pool cover
- Covers not only decrease heating costs, but also conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed
- Pool covers help keep debris out of your pool which increases the life of your pool filter. Covers are a big help to save on cleaning and maintenance.
If you have any questions at all, or you’d like help with making your pool more efficient, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Thanks for visiting Pool Concepts Inc.